Q1. What is Laravel?
Ans. Laravel is one of the “PHP framework” and which is built on MVC design pattern. It is created by Taylor Otwell. Laravel provides expressive and elegant syntax that helps in creating a wonderful web application easily and quickly.
Q2. Laravel pros and cons?
Pros of Laravel Framework
- Laravel framework has in-built lightweight blade template engine to speed up compiling task and create layouts with dynamic content easily.
- Hassles code reusability.
- Eloquent ORM with PHP active record implementation
- Artisan command will use for generating a migrationg and model, controllers everything will manage by artisan in laravel
- Laravel will provide preset for front-end use such as vue.js and react and bootstrap.
Cons of laravel Framework
- Development process requires you to work with standards and should have real understanding of programming
- Laravel is new framework and composer is not so strong in compare to npm (for node.js), ruby gems and python pip.
- Development in laravel is not so fast in compare to ruby on rails.
- Laravel is lightweight so it has less inbuilt support in compare to django and rails. But this problem can be solved by integrating third party tools, but for large and very custom websites it may be a tedious task
Q3. What Is Current Stable Version Of Laravel?
Ans. Laravel new version 5.7 is now released and available to everyone. This release introduces several new features and many bug fixes and improvements over 5.6. Some of the new features include:
-Laravel 5.7 has a new pagination method to customize the number of links on each side of the pagination.
-Customize some error messages.
Q4. Who develop the Laravel Framework?
Q4. Is Laravel An Open Source?
Ans. Yes, Laravel is an open source, because without any cost you can download and use it.